Are You Living Your Vision?
You are living the absolute most abundant life you can imagine! Does it mean that you are living your vision? Not necessarily ...
"Why not?," you may ask.
One answer is, that perhaps, you have not yet expanded your imagination enough to encompass your vision. However, its highly likely that you are getting closer and closer - especially if you see yourself as a full-fledged student of "The Law of Abundance ". This law drives what is manifested in life.
- "If you set your mind to it..."
- "If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got..."
- "You are a victim of the rules you live by..."
- "I think, therefore I am..."
Look at individuals around you. What do you see? When you consider a person's life you can literally read their mind. A person's outer state of being is nothing more than the manifestation of a person's thought. Now look inside. Do you see peace, serenity, affluence, love, abundance? To have these things, you have to set your mind to it.
Know Exactly What You Want For Your Vision
As these words are expressions of your vision, its important to fully understand their meanings. The following short definitions could represent a vision of your life:
- Peace - harmonious relations; freedom from disputes; the absence of mental stress or anxiety;
- Serenity - Calmness of mind; composure of temper; undisturbed state; coolness; composure;.
- Affluence - A considerable supply, as of thought, words, feelings, etc.; profusion; also, abundance of property; wealth.
- Love - A deep, tender, inexpressible feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, for instance, that arising from kinship, recognition of pleasing qualities, or a sense of underlying unity.
- Abundance - A great or plentiful amount; Volume to overflowing.
By discovering how to manifest, through proper use of the "Law of Abundance", all this and more can be yours.
" Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement." - Florence Scovel Shinn
Our lives are our biggest accomplishment! Our lives are the manifestation of our vision. By creating your vision, and by following the rules of manifestation, the universe is yours for the taking. Learning how to ask is the goal of students of the "Law of Abundance.".